Abelia by Clarke and Clarke
Fabric Type: Plain / texture
Usage: Cushion & Upholstery & Drapery
Martindale Rating: 45,000
Weight GM2: 400
This fabric is part of the Botanist Collection by Clarke & Clarke.
This botanist collection is inspired by the English countryside and the fascinating wildlife that lives within these beautiful surroundings. Designs featuring floral trails, jacquard leaf silhouettes and delicately embellished butterflies pair with sumptuous crushed velvet, dual-purpose woven stripe and a rustic textural plain. Exquisitely detailed, six embroideries and weaves are available in thirty four timeless colours. Emerald/Blush, Mineral/Denim sit alongside the fresh combination of Chartreuse/ Charcoal and Eau De Nil..
We also offer a Made to Measure Curtains and Roman Blinds service. Manufactured to the highest standard and can be customised to your requirements.
Our fabrics are sold by the metre (price is per metre). The minimum order is 1 metre however, the length can be edited to a full decimal place in the basket, in order for the price to reflect the change please click the refresh button under the quantity box.
Looking for a specific designer curtain fabric? Then simply get in touch with our sales team who can help you find that fabric.
Found an item cheaper elsewhere? Then let us see if we can price match or even beat it. Give us a call. 01642 919061
Discounts available : at the Curtain Fabric Store on full rolls of fabric, contact us for more information.
Curtains : Save 25% off Our Made to Measure Curtains & Roman Blinds. Customised to your requirements.
Reviews : See our latest Testimonials Here ratings from our own customers.
We aim to dispatch goods within 3-7 working days of the order being placed. If there is a delay with your order an email will be sent with an estimated delivery date. All order are dispatched via a tracked service and will require a signature on delivery.
Made to Measure Curtains
We aim to dispatch made to measure goods within 20-25* working days of the order being placed. If there is any delay with your order an email will be sent with an estimated delivery date. All orders are dispatched via a tracked service and will require a signature on delivery.
All delivery dates are approximate and may be subject to change.
- £8.95 for Mainland UK except listed restricted postcodes.
- Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and all restricted postcodes (as determined by our courier, see below) have a delivery rate of £19.95.(AB31-AB38, AB40-AB56, IV1-IV28, IV30-IV36, IV63, KW1-KW14, PA21-PA38, PH4-PH41, PH49-PH50, BT)
- Free UK Mainland delivery on orders over £200 (Excl. Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands)
- We no longer ship to countries outside of the UK (However customers can organise their own couriers for Non UK Shipments)
- Prices & availability of goods are subject to change without notice
- For any problems please telephone our sales team on 01642 919061
- All delivery dates are approximate and may be subject to change. We cannot accept liability for any supplier/courier delays, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect)
- As of January 1st 2021, our prices do not include local customs charges and taxes to those customers located within the EU. The EU customer is now responsible for import customs declaration charges and local VAT.
Visit our terms page for full delivery and returns instructions and information.